Launched in: 2016
Staff responsible for programme: Management, technician for QA Internationalisation
Bodies supervising: Committee of Experts (since 2020)
2019-2022 Strategic Line: L7
The goal is to strengthen:
- Integration of international experts in ACPUA´s structure.
- Participation of international experts in ACPUA´s quality assurance activities.
- Insertion into international Associations and global Networks.
- Development of QA activities abroad.
- Cooperation and stable relations with non-Spanish QA Agencies.
- A common understanding of learners’ needs and SCL (Student-centred learning).
- Participation in international projects, particularly within the EHEA.
Organization of activities
In the provision of these evaluation services, the ACPUA (carried out through the corresponding agreements) applies its evaluation criteria and guides and complies with the provisions of the Standards and Guidelines for Quality Assurance in the European Higher Education Area (ESG).
ACPUA+International Seminar (social perspective): The Universities of the Indigenous Communities in Colombia.
Wednesday, February 3, 2021 at 5 p.m. (peninsular time).
- Rosalba Ipía, promoter of the Intercultural Indigenous Autonomous University (UAIIN). Colombia.
- Libio Palechor, promoter of the Intercultural Indigenous Autonomous University (UAIIN). Colombia.
- Julio Gaitan. University of Rosario. Bogotá-Colombia.
- Antonio Serrano. Director of ACPUA. Spain