Access to the information published on the website acpua.aragon.es implies acceptance of the following conditions of use:
1. The ACPUA has published this website in order to provide potential users with access to public information relating to actions to promote the quality of the university system of Aragon. The information displayed on the website remains at the free disposal of users who access the website in a particular and individual manner, at no cost. The commercialisation of the right of access is expressly prohibited.
2. The use of the information published on this website is authorised provided that the source is cited with the following legend: "Source: ACPUA web server, http://acpua.aragon.es" It is expressly forbidden to copy or reproduce the data through any electronic medium (web pages, databases or electronic publications) that allows the re-dissemination of this information to multiple users without the prior written consent by ACPUA.
3. Accuracy of the information. The ACPUA makes every effort to ensure the accuracy and updating of the information published on its website. However, ACPUA shall not be liable for the information published, nor for the consequences of reading it.
4. The ACPUA shall not be liable for any damage or harm suffered by the user that may arise from the access to this website or from the use of its contents.
5. A Copyright exists on all the graphic and literary contents of the website http://acpua.aragon.es in favour of the ACPUA. Avda Ranillas, 5D, 1ª planta, 50.018, Zaragoza, except in cases where another copyright holder is expressly cited for a specific text element or graphic image.
6. Accessibility. With the design of this new ACPUA website, we have sought to ensure that all citizens interested in its contents can navigate through the different spaces without difficulties. Periodic maintenance work is carried out under the premise that everyone, whatever their age, disability, characteristics of their navigation equipment or environment from which they access this website, must be able to use and understand its content. Some of the most important measures to be adopted in its maintenance in order to improve accessibility are:
- Use of W3C standards.
- Use of style sheets or CSS for the presentation of information.
- Alternative text in the images.
- Access to the main options through keyboard shortcuts
Any questions or comments about the content of this server should be directed to: ACPUA - Agencia de Calidad y Prospectiva Universitaria de Aragón. Avda. Ranillas, 5D, 1ª planta. 50018, Zaragoza. Phone number (+34) 976 713 386 Email address: email@example.com
Furthermore, the design of the ACPUA website has included a form to file a complaint / claim or express your dissatisfaction with our services.
7. The licence for the public use of the website http://acpua.aragon.es is governed by Spanish law, regardless of the country where the user accesses it. Any litigation that may arise in the interpretation of this access regulation will be resolved in the Spanish courts.