ACPUA participates actively in the official QA Agency networks. We are part of the spanish network CURSA (Comisión Universitaria para la regulación del seguimiento y la renovación de la acreditación) and part of REACU (Red Española de Agencias de Calidad Universitaria).
- Madri+d - sección de Evaluación, Certificación y Acreditación de la Calidad de la Enseñanza Superior de la Fundación para el Conocimiento madrimasd.
- ACCUEE - Agencia Canaria de Calidad Universitaria y Evaluación Educativa
- ACPUA - Agencia de Calidad y Prospectiva Universitaria de Aragón
- ACSUCYL - Agencia para la Calidad del Sistema Universitario de Castilla y León
- ACSUG - Agencia para la Calidad del Sistema Universitario de Galicia
- AAC - Agencia Andaluza del Conocimiento
- ANECA - Agencia Nacional de Evaluación de la Calidad y Acreditación
- AQU - Agencia para la Calidad del Sistema Universitario de Cataluña
- AQUIB- Agencia de Calidad Universitaria de las Islas Baleares
- AVAP - Agencia Valenciana de Evaluación y Prospectiva
- Unibasq - Agencia de Evaluación de la Calidad y Acreditación del Sistema Universitario Vasco Since 2015, the AQUA agency of the Principality of Andorra has joined the REACU meetings as an observer. The REACU plays an important role in coordinating and exchanging information on the evaluation processes and activities carried out by participating agencies. In addition, it decisively contributes to the harmonisation at a national level of the evaluation criteria used by the agencies, since the drafts of the national evaluation guidelines and protocols are prepared therein, which then end up having an official nature through the ANECA, the CURSA commission and the General Conference on University Policy. The role of the REACU has thus been very relevant in the generation of consensus and formulation of criteria and guidelines common to all Spanish agencies before the implementation of such important evaluation processes as is the renewal of accreditation of teaching or institutional accreditation. The REACU holds regular meetings both at management level and at technical level. It has a technical secretariat that is appointed annually and on a rotating basis to an agency. It maintains a stable interlocution with both the Ministry and with the universities (CRUE). The ACPUA was the technical secretariat of REACU during the 2014-2015 academic year.
University Commission for the Regulation of Monitoring and Renewal of Accreditation (CURSA)
The CURSA is a commission approved by the Universities' Council and the General Conference of University Policy. It is chaired by the General Director of University Policy and its composition is mixed, made up of high representatives of the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport (4), general directors of autonomous communities (4), universities (5), ANECA and university quality agencies (4). The ACPUA forms part of this commission, and is the only member from the Autonomous Community of Aragon. The functions of the CURSA are the following:
To agree on the guidelines and the protocol for the process of monitoring the degrees and the renewal of the accreditation.
To prepare general or particular reports on the process of implementation of the EEES that will be submitted to the Council of Universities and the General Conference on University Policy.
To agree solutions to the problems of interpretation and conflicts arising in the procedures of monitoring and renewal of accreditations.
To discuss and propose any other aspect related to monitoring, renewal of accreditation and the implementation of the EEES, not previously contemplated.
Integrated University Information System (SIIU)
The SIIU is a database of the Spanish University System organised in 5 areas: Academic, human resources, economic, labour insertion and R&D. This system is supported by a web platform and is developed by the Ministry, and where the universities must publish their data with prior validation from the corresponding Autonomous Community.
The system allows obtaining comparable information as all the data is subject to the quality control and centralised calculation.
The ACPUA collaborates in the design of the system through the participation in national and regional meetings.